Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Five Sites

Continuing on from week 1, I have finally got around to looking for 5 sites that I might find interesting. I have to say that this was a struggle for me because I have never been one for surfing the net and there is just so much out there. Anyway I have settle on 5 sites so here they are:

http://hubblesite.org/blog/
I have always been interested in space and this site offers great information and amazing photographs.
http://1greengeneration.elementsintime.com/
I am into natural products so I found this site interesting. Lets save the planet.
http://vegetablegardeningideas.com/
This year I promised myself that I would make a better effort in the vegetable garden - help save some money as well. Lets hope that I have green fingers.
http://awfullibrarybooks.wordpress.com/
This blog was sent around by a staff member the other day and I thought it was fantastic. Plenty to laugh about on this site.
http://www.wcl.govt.nz/blog/
I have to stay loyal so I have also included one of our own blogs. I also think the kids blog is great too.

On to the next module.

No comments:

Post a Comment