Saturday, October 31, 2009
Week 3 Part 1
Well here I am on Module 3, learning all about Photos, images and videos. There was much to look through but I'm glad that I took the time as I have learnt so much. I have used Google images before but Yahoo Images was new to me and I did discover the advanced image search option on both sites which I had never noticed before. I enjoyed looking through the Cuba St Memories and along with the other sites like National Library provide a great resource. This will be something to recommend to library customers. I have created a flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/d-pmemory and have loaded some photos. I look forward to becoming more familar with flickr and to date have used tags (I think) and created a collection or set (not sure which). The learning continues!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment