Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Week 1 Part 1

I have been doing the first section of my blog challenge and have reviewed two New Zealand library blogs. I choose the Auckland and Christchurch City Libraries. Of the two blogs I have to say I preferred Christchurch's. I liked the way it was set out, it was clear and easy to follow. I even found a couple of books that looked really interesting and have added them to my reserve list. I will now move onto some blogs of personal interest. I just want to know - how do people find the time to do all this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie - I really like Christchurch City Libraries' blog too.

    Have you seen Tararua District Libraries' blog?
    They have some really good author spotlights, database reviews and technology reviews http://tararualibrary.wordpress.com/

    I'm really interested to see your personal blog reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete